Wednesday, April 5, 2006

USB port in the dash.

The new radio in the Jeep not only has Sirius satellite radio, but it has a USB port.  Today, while roaming around the north end of town installing routers, I plugged in a flash drive containing a podcast of the Jim Rome Show.  The cool part is, when I start the Jeep, the mp3 picks up about 10 seconds before the place where it left off.  Nifty.  I'm in love with this feature.  If I could snag podcasts periodically and keep my flash disks up to date, I wouldn't need the satellite radio.  With this I can pause and come back and not miss one sarcastic punchline.

I did shrugs with 80 pound dumbells in each hand.  My shoulders might just kill me out of spite tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Wow.  Now that IS a cool feature.

    Guess I'll have to start saving them to an FTP server, eh?

    ReplyDelete