Monday, April 24, 2006

Rich got his new running shoes at Metro Walk & Run http://www.metrowalkandrun.com/ where they put him on a treadmill, video taped his gait, and played it back in slo-mo to see why his getting leg pain from his cardio workout. I was impressed that they were able to diagnose his walking issue and prescribe some shoes to help him. While there, they hooked me up with some orthopedic insoles, which made my favorite shoes feel new again. I asked the sales guy if he could do the same thing for my ice skates. He nodded, so I brought them in. I can't wait to try them out now.

The new Red Robin Gourmet Burgers at 95th & Metcalf in Overland Park shares a parking lot with Metro Walk & Run, so we ate there. I love that restaurant. I may buy the stock again. I made money on it before. NASDAQ:RRGB

No comments:

Post a Comment