Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'm planning a trip to Las Vegas to take my brother to see UFC56 on November 19. The trip hinges on whether his kids are going to see their grandparents that weekend. :-) I'm waiting before I book anything, but the plans are made and the days off are scheduled with the various employers. The problem is that's the weekend before Thanksgiving, which is blackout time for the airline deals. Southwest Airlines to the rescue with some reasonably priced direct flights. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Just thought I'd drop a line to see how life was.  Guess who has an interview with with one of the best advertising/PR firms in town next Wednesday?  My boss actually called the president of the company to let her know I was the person for the job.  I've also had a lot of other people on my side.  Maria's working for a firm now as part of the media dept.  I'll let you know what happens...wish me luck!

    -Michael

    ReplyDelete