Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Good night, er, morning.

Getting off at 8pm, then grabbing a meal and a making a few calls, then going back to work at 11:30pm just to get off again at 3:30am? Brutal! I should be on an Uberman sleep schedule. Actually? I feel like I am. I'll surely get some strange lucid dreams or a surreal sleep deprivation high out of the deal. I've done this crazy work schedule repeatedly before, and I did become delusional. Is there a word for being delusional, then realizing it? Aware, maybe? Well, I feel very aware that I am very sleepy. Good night, er, morning, er, it's not officially morning until 4am when McDonald's starts serving breakfast.  How's that for a delusion!?

1 comment:

  1. I wondered why I hadn't seen or heard from you... you were on vampire time. - RH

    ReplyDelete