Sunday, November 9, 2008

Long layover.

I had to book this trip at the last minute, and keep costs low, so I ended up with a long layover in Baltimore. I'm making the best of it now that I've found a power outlet and used my cell phone as an internet modem.

There's nothing like an upcoming trip for an extended period to make you think about all the loose ends in your life. That said, the Jetta is put back together, but some of the vacuum hoses and clamps need to be replaced. Here's a picture I took. The Vietnamese guy who is helping me is actually enjoying putting it back together. He's as sick about foreign cars as I am about data networks, I guess.



Here is a random picture of Shiloh the Dog, waiting eagerly on my back porch to go back inside after doing her thing.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Glad to see an engine back in that thing! Wish you'd known that guy before we got into messing with that thing.

    Miss my dog... :-(

    ReplyDelete