Monday, October 27, 2008

Wal-Mart Super Center after midnight

I went on a midnight adventure to Wal-Mart Super Center to buy some important home repair items, which isn't atypical when I have a vacant rent house I'm getting ready to rent again. Being busy with that has kept me away from blogland, too. Anyway, it was early October and they were putting out the seasonal Christmas stuff. That's too early. I don't want to think about Christmas until Thanksgiving.






We have your traditional Hannah Montana and NASCAR stockings, which I had to capture just to be sure I didn't dream it.






And another thing shocked me when I approached the checkout counter. A couple of fellows walked up with many gas cans and a garden hose. It's not hard to figure out what they were up to. Again, I had to take a picture to be sure later that I didn't just dream it.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe they are making their own Christmas gifts this year....you know, the economy is a bit slow this year.

    ReplyDelete