Thursday, January 24, 2008

Spam Ad Words

Once every few days, I delete the hundreds of spam messages in my spam folder on gmail.  Since it *is* Google, there are sponsored links on the page.  I just had to click on this one:

Spam Vegetable Strudel - Bake 20 minutes or until golden, serve with soy sauce

What the heck does that taste like?  Ewww.  Who paid money for me to click on it?

Last weekend, I was coaxed into going to a dance club.  Good cardio.  I proceeded to stay out later than everyone else, because I have a jazz club habit.  I was at The Mutual Musicians Foundation until 5am, and the music was absolutely phenomenal.  I was dragging on Sunday, even during my hockey game, which we lost by one point.  One goal was called off because a ref was early on the whistle.  That made it even worse.  I think I'll have to reserve jazz for Friday nights, so I can be fresh on Sunday.

I get to go to the West Suburbs of Chicago at the end of the month for about 10 days.  When I get back, maybe I'll have all the forms I need to do my tax return.  I could use the refund.



No comments:

Post a Comment